Saturday, January 22, 2011

Three things I want to know about YOU!

Three names I go by:
1. Dagsy
2. JD
3. The Gate Keeper

Three Jobs I have had in my life
1. Customer Service
2. Office Admin
3. Barman / waiter

Three Places I have lived
1. Chelsea / Bonbeach
2. Seaford
3. Bentleigh

Three Favorite drinks
1. Pepsi Max
2. Jack Daniels
3. Juice

Three TV Shows that I'm watching this Winter / Summer
1. Foxtel
2. Too Many To List
3. Adult Films

Three places I have been
1. Sydney
2. Queensland
3. Canberra

People that text me regularly
1. No one
2. Optus
3. Spammers

Three of my favorite foods
1. Chicken Snitzels (McCains Meals For 1)
2. Coco Pops
3. Chocolate Moouse

Three Things I am looking forward to
1. Meeting the girl of my dreams
2. Building my dream house / business
3. Moving on with my new life

Inbox me your answers, to see how close we match

No comments: